Brizola Bar & Grill Swan Courtyard Clitheroe 5th September 2020

Brizola Bar & Grill is owned by chef/proprietor Rachel, in the market town of Clitheroe located in Swan courtyard, with plenty outside seating for warmer weather, close to a car park and a short walk from rail and bus stations.



Brizola have a vegan menu, with some great sounding dishes, with a couple of good desserts, not just sorbet or fruit salad.


Since my last visit the wine list now has vegan wines clearly labelled, which makes choosing wines so much easier.


We shared warm dolmades and courgette fritters to start, dolmades are always a winner with me I love them, the fritters were delicious with a crunchy batter and not oily or greasy at all.


Mains were jackfruit pitta for me and falafel pitta for Steven, with a side of fries to share and I took some hot sauce to go with it, as I love spicy food.



The pittas were so tasty with two kinds of houmous, roast vegetables, falafel or jackfruit and with crisp chips they made a scrumptious main course.

We did not have a dessert, we were too full but on our last visit we shared the vegan baklava and I took some vegan squirty cream to have with it.   The photo speaks for itself as to how delicious it was.

I love Brizola and obviously others do too, as its number one consistently on Tripadvisor, beating off stiff competition in the area.

Comments

Popular Posts