Wild Root Kitchen New Cut Lane Halsall 13th April 2022

Wild Root Kitchen is a 100% vegan cafe, with a deli counter, farm shop and garden centre all on the same site and oodles of vegan products to buy.   The cafe is cosy and relaxing and I absolutely loved it, as soon as I set foot through the door, I was like a kid in a sweet shop.




The shelves were packed with all kinds of vegan goodies and the fridge had a selection of Wild Root Kitchen handmade organic cashew cheeses, which I could not resist.






The menu is only small and I forgot to take a photo in my excitement, so we chose butternut squash soup, gluten free pizza slices, houmous focaccia with two salads and a coronation chickpea bagel.




The food was freshly made, good sized portions and scrumptious, with velvety soup, fabulous pizza and our friends loved their sandwich and bagel.   The cake selection on the display counter was amazing and our friends bought some to takeaway for later.






My visit to Wild Root Kitchen exceeded my expectations, it was my kind of place, I felt safe as it was all vegan, it had a great vibe and the staff were brilliant and I cannot wait to return.   Highly recommended.

Comments

  1. This sounds wonderful, VO! Where is this gem located?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts