Tuesday, 25 April 2017

The Forest Inn Fence Cuckstool Lane Fence 25th April 2017

The Forest Inn is part of The Seafood Pub Company and is in the village of Fence, not far from Burnley.


Inside it is very modern and contemporary, with a large garden to the rear, with plenty of outdoor seating, for sunny warmer days.



I contacted The Forest Inn to ask if a dish on the menu, Imam Biyaldi could be veganised and I received a very positive reply from Ryan, to say no problem, so I booked to meet up for lunch with a friend, who lives nearby.

When I arrived and explained to the waitress my correspondence with Ryan, she had a word with chef, who said he could also make me a vegan paella, which is very accommodating.



The dish was a good hearty portion, served with plain rice, was tasty and delicious and I easily polished it off.   We had great service off the waitress looking after us, who was very friendly and helpful too.

I will return to The Forest Inn, as it is a nice lunch spot and although manic at night, during the day, it is a lovely dining venue and of course I need to try that vegan paella.


No comments:

Post a Comment