Thursday, 13 April 2017

Chapter One Lever Street Manchester 12th April 2017

I have walked past Chapter One numerous times but knew that Offbeat Cakes supplied their vegan and gluten free cakes, so on a rainy Wednesday afternoon, it was a no brainer, where to stop off for a cup of tea and a cake.




Chapter One is an oasis of calm, I was kicking myself I had not visited before, it was so relaxing and chilled and we found a great table with two large comfy armchairs in the window.   There are books for purchase, an area to the rear to recharge your mobile or computer, with people working away, what a great find.




I ordered a camomile tea, which came in a cute glass teapot, made with camomile flowers, not just a teabag and an Easter egg cupcake.




It was the best pot of camomile tea, due to it being freshly brewed with flowers and the cupcake was lush chocolatey and with a little marzipan egg on top, absolutely spot on.  


Would I return to Chapter One,  you bet I would, having looked on Offbeat Cakes website, try and keep me away and with such a lovely atmosphere, I can understand why it was so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment