Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Café Northcote At The Cathedral Cathedral Square Blackburn 8th March 2017

Cafe Northcote is in the newly regenerated Cathedral Quarter and is a quiet oasis, away from the buzzing town centre of Blackburn.




The café was very busy on a Wednesday lunchtime, so I was glad we managed to find a table, in the light and airy space.


I was impressed with their attitude to dietary requirements, really accommodating, so I ordered the all day dish of avocado on sourdough, swopping the egg for houmous, with an olive oil dressed side salad.   The dish when it arrived, was nicely presented, well seasoned and obviously made to order, with fresh ingredients.  





There was no skimping on the avocado topping and overall, it was a perfect example of my favourite lunch ingredients, all on one plate, it was delicious.

I really enjoyed the food, the café is a relaxing and chilled atmosphere and all the staff were really friendly and helpful, so I will definitely return.



No comments:

Post a Comment